I like sharing my life lessons with other people that are interested enough to listen. Here are a couple that I’d like to share with you today.
- Don’t judge people you have a professional relationship with. I’m specifically referring to your colleagues, but this can relate to anyone you do business with. You don’t know them personally, so you have no idea what their situation is at home. People always bring their home problems to the office.
- On that same note, don’t make business decisions based on emotion, rather make those decisions based on facts.
- Keep your friends close and keep the people you don’t like even closer.
- Have genuine conversations with people. It helps you connect with them.
- Don’t worry if someone does something better than you can. Give them credit for it and immediately you did something that they could not do.